Monday, April 6, 2009

Invisalign Before Treatment and Week 1 Pics

So I started Invisalign on Tuesday March 31st, so it has been just about a week since I started the treatments to straighten my teeth. I will try to update this blog once every three trays (6 weeks or so), maybe more if there is something to update on. I have to wear 15 trays on top and 20 on the bottom (due to crowding). I will also have to do a few of the teeth shaving with the first one being the next time I see the dentist after the third tray (about 5 weeks away). Here are some pics of my teeth before Invisalign, with the "buttons", and from the sides.

Pic of teeth before Invisalign treatment

Week 1 front with "buttons" and no tray
Week 1 front with tray
Week 1 right side

Week 1 left side

3 comments:

  1. How great that you're starting treatment and documenting so well! I was too embarrassed to take pictures before but now I wish I had :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I was too embarrassed to document the changes when I first started invisalign too. I wouldn't even show anyone my teeth, and I hated talking. I'm hoping invisalign will really straighten out my teeth. I'm sure you are going to experience some great results!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I hope everything is going smoothly for you. I remember the first few days being pretty uncomfortable but they became second nature to me pretty quickly. The one thing I make sure I do is to change my trays just after supper on the last day of each set and leave them on until the next morning.

    Good luck with your treatment - looking forward to your updates!

    ReplyDelete